Job Post: Social Media Content Internship
We are looking for a content intern to help us improve our social media presence for our summer youth soccer camp program in USA, @usa.rmfcamps.
· Create content for social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook and Tic-Toc.
· We have plenty of raw footage for you to edit from or you can scout your own.
· Post original content or repost existing content.
· Edit videos for IG stories, posts and Tic-Toc, 15sec-1min length.
· Write about soccer news surrounding Real Madrid and youth soccer in USA. Topics such as macro and micro ideas around youth sports, Real Madrid, FIFA, UEFA, MLS… etc.
· Create and post content daily to all our fans and engage & follow.
· You have a passion for soccer and content creation.
· Talent for curating beautiful posts and cool instagram stories.
· 1+ year experience with content editing software for image and video.
· You know how to engage an audience and understand its impact on business development.
· You want to meet and network with the soccer world.
· You enjoy creative areas such as photography, video, photo, and creative writing.
You will work remotely but we will have weekly meetings at our West 14th Street office in NYC.
You will enjoy ownership, creativity, and autonomy in your work and work with a global brand! If you are a student, we are happy to work with your university to provide course credit. If done well, this can develop into a paid position.
Please submit resume to [email protected] and relevant social media handles that we should consider.